Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Facial schmacial

I have googled bad facial, facial reaction, facial horror stories, and none of these things have shown me that anyone gets reactions that last for days on end...


My doctor, however, informed me of the the two following outcomes that I might experience due to my new cremes:
1. 2-3 days to go away- best case
2. 2-3 weeks to go away- not so best case


Then, like all good medical professionals, he shared the worst case scenario.


***Eerie music... enter fog....



This one time, I had a lady who had beautiful, flawless skin and went and had a bad facial experience...

***oooooOOOOOOooooooohhhhhHHHH***

And she had such bad acne from the facial that I had to put her on Accutane and she even had some facial scarring....

......fade to black******

Alright, listen up medical community. When you have a patient who has as highly active of an imagination as me, please do not tell us we could end up scarred due to one day of pampering in our measly little lives. And if you can't tell if we are highly imaginative, assume the worst.

No comments: